The MT6 Infrared Ovens are built to dry pad or silkscreen printed surfaces. The drying process is possible trough infrared rays and ventilated air (both together or separatly).
MT6 Oven Infrared Oven Specifications
- Infrared ceramic lamps at high yield.
- Controlled oven temperature by a thermoregulator.
- Variable conveyor belt forward speed by a DC motor.
- Mounted on wheels for convenient positioning.
- AF models are equipped with a cold air tunnel.
- Power Suply: 220/380 Volt
- Radiant Panels Power: 12.5 kW
- Belt Temperature: 180┬░C
- Lamp Number: 18
- Useful Belt Dimension: 600×4000 mm
- Belt Speed: 0-18 m/dak
- Weight: 300 Kg
- Width: 980 mm
- Lenght: 4150 mm
- Belt Lenght: 900-1100 mm
- Entrance Height: 250 mm
- Core Lenght: 1540 mm
- Cold air tunnel lenght: 500m (Optional)