The MT2 Infrared Drying Ovens are built to dry pad or silkscreen printed surfaces. The drying process is possible trough infrared rays and ventilated air (both together or separatly).
MT2 Infrared Drying Oven Specifications
- Infrared ceramic lamps at high yield.
- Controlled oven temperature by a thermoregulator.
- Variable conveyor belt forward speed by a DC motor.
- Mounted on wheels for convenient positioning.
- Power Suply: 220 Volt
- Radiant Panels Power: 1.2 kW
- Useful Belt Dimension: 200×1230 mm
- Belt Speed: 0-18 m/dak
- Weight: 55 Kg
- Width: 550 mm
- Lenght: 1400 mm
- Belt Lenght: 900-1100 mm
- Entrance Height: 70 mm
- Core Lenght: 500 mm