The MT10 Infrared Drying Ovens are built to dry pad or silkscreen printed surfaces. The drying process is possible trough infrared rays and ventilated air (both together or separatly).
MT10 Infrared Drying Oven Specifications
- Infrared ceramic lamps at high yield.
- Controlled oven temperature by a thermoregulator.
- Variable conveyor belt forward speed by a DC motor.
- Mounted on wheels for convenient positioning.
- AF models are equipped with a cold air tunnel.
- Power Suply: 380/480 Volt
- Radiant Panels Power: 21 kW
- Belt Temperature: 180┬░C
- Lamp Number: 30
- Useful Belt Dimension: 935×4200 mm
- Belt Speed: 0-18 m/dak
- Weight: 350 Kg
- Width: 1450 mm
- Lenght: 4350 mm
- Belt Lenght: 900-1100 mm
- Entrance Height: 250 mm
- Core Lenght: 1500 mm
- Cold air tunnel lenght: 500m (Optional)